From A to Z
SALCO sees itself as a full-service provider with a particular focus on ‘detailed solutions’ and if required, solutions which are considerably different from the norm and what is standard.
- If we haven’t got it already, we’ll source it! The more unusual, special requests… every order is an assignment.
- Our team of experienced specialists from several European countries will help you with questions regarding customs and taxes.
- SALCO can count on one of the largest spirits storage capacities in Europe. Alcoholic products of all qualities and quantities are stored in wooden barrels, wooden vats and tanks.
- SALCO storage facilities are in logistically important EU countries.
- Professional management and monitoring of the stock is carried out by oenologists and distillation specialists.
- SALCO produces precise blends, from standard recipes through to the more unusual; a customer’s request is a challenge, in every respect!
- If required, we can also supply complex products ready to fill (e.g. reduced to drinking strength, filtered and with colour adjustment).
"New Make" and "New Fillings"
- SALCO realises ‘New Fillings / New Make’ agreements for cognac, brandy and whisky.